I'm sorry I haven't been in touch for awhile- August was crazy! We are now settling into a more normal and healthy routine, but still as busy as ever, as we have now entered school and harvest season! In spite of an ever full schedule, I am determined to reserve a little time for a chapter meeting before any more time passes. The only time that will really work for me this month is on Friday, the 17th of September from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. I'd like to discuss the following articles found in the last Wise Traditions journal, and also answer any questions about lacto-fermentation and food storage that any of you may have. If you could bring a Nourishing Traditions-style dish to share, and a favorite lacto-fermented food of any sort if you feel so inclined, I would appreciate it!
Here are the links to the articles that I mentioned above:
http://www.westonaprice.org/modern-diseases/digestive-disorders/1955-food-allergies.html
http://www.westonaprice.org/modern-diseases/digestive-disorders/1956-acid-reflux-a-red-flag.html
Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know that may be interested in WAPF principles. I would appreciate a quick RSVP to let me know if you are intending to come or would like to but cannot this time, so I can get a general idea of how many to plan for and who would like to come in the future.
Also, plan on Friday, October 15th for our Chapter Meeting. I would also like to have a meeting on Friday, November 12th- one last meeting before I have this baby (I'm due on the 20th), then we'll take a break in December.
Please email me at amodernpioneer@gmail.com to RSVP and to get directions, if you need them. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment