Welcome, my patient friends, to my new blog. I wish I could make it fun and "cute", but the truth is, technology is not my forte and I don't have much patience trying to figure it out! I'd much rather be spending my time out in my garden or in my kitchen working with my children. And honestly, as many of you may know, it is hard to do much that requires focus for very long during the daytime hours when my kids are awake, so I'm keeping this simple for now. So cuteness out the window, here goes...
P.S. Please remember that I am blogging with my children around me, talking to me and otherwise distracting me somewhat- so if you find a mistake here and there, or something does not make sense, please leave a comment and I will address the problem. Thank you! :)
Caralee! this is way exciting! you're blog is amazing. I love your baby countdown. wow, you're doing an excellent job ;)
ReplyDeleteCaralee,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for all your work,
Loved your presentation a few weeks ago.
Donna
thanks caralee for taking the plunge!
ReplyDeleteCaralee,
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to see your new blog. Thanks, by
the way for leaving a message on my phone answering my question about raw milk. I tried calling back but couldn't get through. Good Luck with everything!!
Thanks everyone for all your sweet comments! Since I'm having such a difficult time keeping up with all the questions I've received lately, this seems likes a good way to go. :)
ReplyDeleteCaralee,
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome! I love the recipes and info on your blog! Thanks!
I love your blog Caralee! The recipes look great and I am excited to try them!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! Great Blog Caralee!
ReplyDelete